3 Islands Snorkel on boat, Isla Blanca, Contoy, Mujeres
The waters near Isla Contoy are very rich in nutrients that serve as food for the plankton that constitutes the food base of more than 234 species of fish identified in the area, including the majestic whale sharks and stingrays that feed near their coasts and the turtles that nest there.
The Ixlaché reef south of Contoy marks the beginning of the second-longest reef barrier in the world, the Great Mesoamerican Reef. Beautiful species of corals, fish, and organisms of great commercial value such as spiny lobster and pink snail abound.
Swim with rays and turtles, nurse sharks and a huge amount of fish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Playa Norte of Isla Mujeres, Reef El Meco , Navigate to El Garrafon and around Island.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Playa Norte, Rueda Medina 130, SM 001, Centro, 77506 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
North Beach of Isla Mujeres
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional Isla Contoy, 30 km al Norte de la Insula Reserva Protegida, Cancun Mexico
Navigate along snorkeling area
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isla Blanca, Cancun Mexico
Stop at white beaches to relax and bird watching.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marina Hacienda del Mar, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Carr. a Punta Sam Km 1.5, Juárez, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/10/2019 - 12/9/2020
12/10/2020 - 2/27/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Friday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Friday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.