3-Night Cruise Abu Simbel, with valley of kings and Karnak Temple From Aswan
With Sphinx Of Egypt Travel Savor the experience that is a Nile cruise as you sail from Aswan to Luxor on an indulgent ship with onboard swimming pool. Feast on breakfast, lunch, dinner—and even afternoon tea—as you discover ancient Egypt’s highlights. Professional Egyptologists are on hand as you visit the temples of Philae, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, and Karnak.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor 4 Days 3 Nights
- Meet and Assist upon arrival & Departure
- 3 nights accommodation in 5 star Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Meals as per itinerary ( breakfast, lunch, dinner )
- Shopping tours during the tour
- Assistance of our personal during the tour Portage when needed
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan Round-trip
- cabin with all facilities
What's excluded :
- Gratuities ( Optional )
- Other attractions not listed
- Entrance Fees (Philae,High Dam,Kom Ombo,Luxor,West Bank) Temples
- Day 1 : Check in Boat
On arrival in Aswan, meet your local tour representative for the start your nile cruise . Overnight in Aswan with opportunity to disembark. Enjoy lunch on board, as well as afternoon tea, dinner, and an evening disco party.
Day 2: (Abu Simbel - Kom Ombo Temple )
afternoon Navigation to Kom Ombo. Visit Kom Ombo Temple the only double Temple in Egypt shared by the crocodile headed God Sobek and the falcon headed God Haroeiris.
Navigation to Edfu
Overnight in Edfu
Day 3: Luxor
AM: Visit Edfu Temple the most well preserved Temple in Egypt dedicated to the Falcon God Horus
Navigation to Luxor via Esna
PM: Visit the fabulous Luxor Temple and the enormous Temple complex of Karnak. Among its splendours is the Hypostyle Hall, the largest of any temple in the world covering an area of 5356 sq. meters with its roof blocks supported by 134 colossal columns 70 feet high.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: Luxor - Departure
Disembarkation after breakfast
AM: Visit the Ancient Theban Necropolis in the west bank of Luxor to see the Valley of Kings where more than 60 of Egypt Pharaohs have their resting place carved out of the mountain cliffs.
Temple of Hatshepsut
Visit the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the funerary Temple of Amenophis III.
Transfer to Luxor Train Station, Luxor Airport, or a Luxor hotel for the end of the tour and your final departure no later than 2pm.
Please note: this itinerary is subject to change for reasons beyond the supplier's control.
Some of Nile cruises sail on the same Date or Early Morning of the next Day and the other Sail next Day afternoon.depend of the cruise Itinerary
Departure Point :
We pickup all our travelers from any hotel in ( Aswan ) Or Aswan Train Station Or Aswan Airport
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.