3 nights on 5 stars cruise luxor&Aswan tours&hot air balloon from Cairo by plane
•visit the main tours in Aswan
visit the main tours in luxor
with stops in Kom Ombo and Edfu during sailing
• Tour the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an Egyptology tour guide
• Feast on buffet lunches, dinners, and breakfasts on board a 5-star ship • Take it easy with door-to-door transfers to and from your hotel.
• experience the life trip hot air balloon in luxor
• visit the fabulous temples of abu simbel from Aswan
visit the famous banana island by traditional Egyptian felucca
discover the real Egyptian culture in luxor and Aswan
rare photos and lots of great memories will be waiting for you.
flight tickets,door to door transfers,expert tour guide,meals,5 stars Nile cruise,all the mentioned sites,taxes and charges are included
our target to make sure that you will have unforgettable time during your stay in Egypt
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights on 5 stars cruise board
- cabin with all facilities
- meals start with lunch first day end with breakfast last day
- open buffet lunch
- open buffet dinner
- open buffet breakfast
- all sites which mentioned in itinerary
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- horse and carriage
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Hot air balloon the life trip in luxor
- trip to abu simbel from Aswan by road
- handling fees
- all taxes and charges
- banana island in luxor by traditional sailing felucca
- flight tickets Cairo/luxor/Aswan/Cairo
- luxor and Aswan tours
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 85 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- day 1: flight from Cairo to luxor,check in Nile cruise.
our expert representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza on time where we will transfer you to Cairo international airport to take the flight to luxor.
our Egyptology tour guide will be waiting for you in luxor international airport.
we will start our first tour to visit the largest temple in whole the world karnak temple.
listen well to your tour guide who will tell you by details the great history of karnak temple.
after the fabulous tour we will drive over to visit the beautiful small temple of luxor.
check in cruise at open buffet lunch time.
get some rest.then we will have unique tour to visit the famous banana island by traditional Egyptian sailing felucca.
enjoy sailing and smell the Nile breath.drink an Egyptian tea during sailing.
after sun set time back to the cruise in open buffet dinner time.over night cruise.
day 2: hot air balloon,valley of the kings .
enjoy the life trip and see the great history from the sky of luxor.
open your eyes and look to the open museum city from the sky .
around 5 am we going to pick you up from cruise on time.
down to the Nile where we will take motor boat.at the motor boat we going to take our breakfast which is cake and tea or cafe while the captain of the balloon tells you the steps of the flight.
we will reach to the west bank where we will take air conditioning mini bus to Habu temple.
behind the fabulous temple of habu we will start to fly.
the fly length is 45 minutes above the most ancient temples in whole the world valley of the kings.queen Hatsheput temple .luxor museums and the wonderful river Nile.
take unique photos from the sky and smell the fresh air.after landing have small party with the rest of group and take certification mentioned that you been flying over Egypt.
after the unforgettable trip start our next tour directly to visit the famous valley of the kings.listen well to your Egyptology tour guide who will tell you by details the history of the famous tombs there such as the amazing tut ankh a mun tomb.
drive over and visit queen Hatsheput temple.listen to her attractive stories from your tour guide while you visit her temple.
last stop in the west bank of luxor will be the great two status of god memnon.
after the great tour back to the cruise which will start to sail towards Aswan.
on sun deck enjoy watching Luxor islands which is full of Egyptian culture at the both sides of the Nile while the cruise sailing.small boats,upper Egyptian villages, cows, donkeys.fishing boats around you every where.take rare photos of real Egyptian nature.
pass the famous esna lock. continue sailing and get to edfu city. over night cruise.
day 3: edfu temple,komombo temple,enjoy sailing.
Morning touch the culture and ride horse and carriage to visit edfu temple such a great temple with your expert tour guide. back to cruise and continue sailing towards komombo.enjoy on sun deck your tea during the sailing of the cruise .
around sun set time stop by komombo to visit komombo temple.sail over towards Aswan.
enjoy the Nile warm breath. over night cruise.
day 4: the great abu simbel temples,Aswan tours,flight back to Cairo.
around 5 am we will start our first tour is Aswan to visit the most important temples in Egypt abu simbel temples by mini bus.
after the great tour we will back to Aswan around 1 pm.
start our next tour to visit the famous high dam of Aswan. last tour in Aswan will be philae island temple which we going to visit it by sailing motor boat.
after the fabulous day tour.transfer to Aswan airport to take the flight back to Cairo.
transfer to your hotel in Cairo or Giza with lots of amazing memories in upper Egypt.
end of service
Departure Point :
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Cairo Hotel, El-Tahrir Square, Ad Dawawin, Qasr El Nil, Cairo Governorate, Egypt - we drop off all our guests at any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.