3 Nights Victoria Falls , Chobe Safari and Hwange National Park Safari
Travellers get to do a day trip to the Zimbabwe'S largest national park for a big 5 safari and see the sunset.
Do a Day trip to chobe national park for a safari game drive and game cruise.
Tour one of the 7 wonders of the world "The Mighty Victoria Falls That Thunders"
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 X lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation at Rest Camp/ Similar
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Dinner - 1 x dinners
Pick up from the victoria falls airport.
Drop of at Rest Camp / Similar
Pick up after 1hour mins to the falls.
Guided Tour of the falls rainforest.
Tour of the biggest tree in southern Province zimbabwe.
Dinner at 3monkeys I LUV VIC FALLS
Overnight at the Lodge.
Breakfast at the lodge
Pick up at 7:30 to Kasane Border for chobe day trip
Full day game and cruise Big five viewing.
Drop off at the lodge at 6pm for over night.
Full Day Safari at Hwange National park, pick up at 7am from the lodge and drop off at the lodge at 8pm. lunch , snacks and drinks is included.
Breakfast at the Lodge
pick up at 7: 30 for guided craft market tour and optional activities for 3 hours upto 11am
Drop off at the airport your driver will wait for you till you check in.
End of Tour.
• Hwange National Park Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.