3 Palos Lagoon Boat Ride - Beach Horseback Riding & Delicious Mexican Lunch
Leave your Hotel or Cruise at 9:30 am, your guide will be holding a sign "with your name" at the meeting place .
Tour will include a short ceremony where you will be able to liberate a baby turtle into the Pacific Ocean
As soon as you get to the lagoon, located about the 50 minutes from the departure point, we will start a wonderful horseback riding activity for an hour on a delightful away from it all beach. No experience necessary. These are very tame horses that have been rescued from pulling carriages on the main avenue.
As soon as you get back we will start our tour (always in company of your tour guide) by the lagoon admiring flora & fauna.
We you come back we will proceed to a light genuine, authentic Mexican Cuisine Cooking class (optional), you will eat what you will be though to cook, no experience necessary.
Some time after lunch we will head back to the place where we started the tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicious Mexican Fajitas or Grilled Fish (pescado a la talla)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One Hour Lagoon Boat Ride
- Horseback Riding
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This is the place where we start the horseback riding.
This is also the place where we will start the boat ride in the lagoon.
This will also be the place where we will have lunch
• Barra Vieja Beach, Carretera Barra Vieja, Km 12, Acapulco 39879 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup ALL our travelers. Hotel: The lobby or the entranceCruise: Next to Police Station. After the last security gate.We kindly ask you to contact your local supplier to define the exact time and place of pickupAirports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.