30 Minute Ferrari California T Sports Car Experience from Monaco
Take the drive of your life for 30 minutes behind the wheel of a red Ferrari California T on the French Riviera. Cruise along the scenic lanes of Eze and the amazing panoramic roads overlooking Monte-Carlo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel and Meeting point pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir video (39 euros)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monaco-Ville, Monaco-Ville
Road test a beautiful Ferrari California T and Join the likes of jet-set Formula 1 drivers, who live and race in glitzy Monaco and around the French Riviera. Simply choose your desired length of time, 30 minutes – and after listening to a quick safety briefing, you’ll be on your way in your eye-catching red convertible Grand Tourer.
As your experienced instructor sits next to you, you’ll receive all the tips you need to master the car’s incredible power. Should you not want to drive, then no problem – simply book the ‘Ride a Ferrari’ option, then sit back and relax as your instructor gives you the ride of your life in Monaco.
All tours include a stretch of the pretty panoramic roads that stretch just above the Principality of Monaco. Look down at Port Hercules -- seeing billionaire's yachts and the luxury hotels for which Monaco is so famous.
If you book the 1-hour tour, you’ll really discover what this gorgeous Italian sports car is capable of. Hear the magnificent roar of its powerful V8 engine as you accelerate away from the city along the enchanting Grand Corniche and Moyenne roads to the town of Eze and back again. Featured in numerous car advertisements, this Grand Corniche road is said to be one of the best drives in the world, with wide twisting bends and breathtaking Mediterranean views.
At the end of your tour, your instructor will present you with a video of your Ferrari ride (own expense and requested before tour starts) – the perfect memento of your once-in-a-lifetime sports car experience in Monaco!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :18 Quai Antoine 1er, 98000, Monaco
Traveler pickup is offered
If you stay in a hotel in Monaco, please confirm as we can organise a pick up.If not, the meeting place will be at the Monaco cruise ship terminal (Port Hercule) located at the very end of the Quai Antoine 1er in Monaco, by Parking "la Digue"The instructor will wait in the vacinity of the Souvenir Shop.Please find a picture of the Souvenir Shop and a map with a blue cross showing the meeting point.Some more information:If you are walking:The meeting point is the Souvenir Shop, located at the very end of Quai Antoine 1er. Go to Quai Antoine 1er, you'll see 2 restaurants. The first one is called 'Quai des Artistes'.Keep going along the quay towards the second restaurant called 'Stars n' Bars'. Follow the sign 'Croisière Cruise”, pass by the “Monaco Boat Service” crane, the 'International School of Monaco' and the 'Bateau bus' red sign.Keep going straight on into the cruise ship car park (pedestrian lane). The Souvenir Shop will be on your left.If you are driving:You can park your car in the 'La Digue' car park located at Quai Rainier III, 98000 Monaco. This is an underground car park. Exit at Level 0. The Souvenir Shop will be in front of you.If needed call me at +33 6 11 52 31 51Please note the following:- Original driving license is required on site only for driver tours: no photos on the phone or photocopy.- Any delay will be deducted from the duration of your tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid and original driver’s license is required (photo or copy not accepted)
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- It is not possible to predict the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Extra passenger 20euros (must sit in rear seats)
- Purchase a video of your tour (39 euros, must be arranged before start of tour)
- Most travelers can participate
- Purchase a driving certificate (2 euros, must be arranged before start of tour)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.