3.5 Hours Discover Cleveland: Brewery Tastings Tour
Sample up to 12 beer styles across 3 stops
Enjoy a local Brewnuts snack and bottled water
Experience production tours of multiple Cleveland breweries
Be entertained and educated with interactive lessons
Take advantage of comfortable round-trip transportation
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Upto 12 craft beer samples
- Brewnut snack
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brick & Barrel, 1844 Columbus Rd, Cleveland, OH 44113-2412
Enjoy a 3-hour brewery tour through Cleveland's vibrant craft beer scene which includes up to 12 beer samples, and a fresh Brewnut (a craft beer based donut made in Cleveland), and bottled water.
Start the tour with a possible visit to Brick and Barrel, founded in 2014 by owner and brewer, Karl Spiesman. Discover how this nano brewery was built brick by brick, and barrel by barrel - hence the name! Admire the old church pews and a blackboard bar top reclaimed from a defunct schoolhouse in the neighborhood.
Next, you may visit another brewery such as Terrestrial Brewing. Learn about how a team of self-proclaimed hippies wanted a brewpub in Cleveland that focused on the taproom styles of the Northwest. Let the expert beer guides take you behind-the-scenes to show you the impressive keg-management system which hoists 150-pound kegs and perfectly positions them within the walk-in cooler.
After that, take a visit to Great Lakes Brewing, built by 2 Irish brothers with limited brewing experience. Learn about how in 1986 when Patrick and Daniel Conway opened their fledgling operation, the odds were stacked against them. Fortunately, they surrounded themselves with a staff of passionate, knowledgeable people, and from the start committed themselves to bringing a sophisticated, diverse selection of craft beer to their home state.
Finally, you may enjoy a visit to Platform Beer, the Flagship location of what has grown into one of Ohio's most revered breweries. See how this business serves an ever-changing selection of styles including 20 house beers. With a 100+ seat tap room and patio, there is plenty of room for everyone.
Departure Point :111 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.