39 ft Catamaran
We are a company that understands privacy, attention to detail, and quality in everything we get our hands-on. We want you to feel relaxed and at home.
We understand you are here to be pampered and have the nicest drinks and lunch on your hand before asking for it. We have 7 years of experience and are the N.1 Yacht, Catamaran, and Boat charter company on the island.
We are also travelers and know what you are looking for. Enjoy your quality time with the ones you love. Let us get you away from the crowds like if you were on a deserted island and enjoy paradise for the day.
If you want to extend your time just let your captain know.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, Johnny Walker Black label Whiskey, Tequila Maestro Tequilero, Havana Rum 7, Grey Goose Vodka
- Lunch - Catch of the day ceviche, Guacamole, Tai shrimp cocktail, Tuna salad, Tuna Sashimi, quesadillas.
- Snacks - Seasonal Fruit, veggies and snacks.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle Board
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended 15%)
- Transportation to the marina
- Snorkeling gear for kids.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
You will have to choose between North and South of the island to visit El Cielo or Passion Island. We can't do both the same day because of the distance between them. I highly recommend listening to your captain and he will give you options and the best spots to visit during the day. Let him know what you want and he will take you to the right spot.
Getting North or South will take around 40 minutes to get there, we will make a snorkel stop and then take you to the final destination where we will make lunch on board and prepare drinks for you. So sit back relax enjoy your music and the view and let us pamper you.
The island is very big and there is plenty to see so focus on the overall experience and not just in one spot.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Playa Palancar Cozumel Beach Club, Carretera Costera Sur Kilometro 19.5, Cozumel 77601 Mexico
Choosing a reef to snorkel is one of the choices you will have to make but I suggest letting your captain recommend to you the right spot for the day. We usually never go to the most popular reefs because there is more people than fish. We don't like crowds and there are plenty of reefs on the island to be swimming with another 50 people. So let us pamper you and take you to the nicest we can find just for you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Miguel de Cozumel, San Miguel de Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Sail through Cozumel on board your own private yacht this personalized excursion is ideal for couples or travelers celebrating a special occasion. Choose to explore our reefs and beautiful beaches, away from the busiest places, and customize your itinerary according to your personal preferences.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Deluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.