3h Ljubljana Photo Walk by Marco Secchi
Walking together with a professional photo reporter is an enlightening experience. I will show you all the tricks of the game to improve your photography skills but it is also a fun and new way to visit a city like Ljubljana. You will be able to visit, see experience and tour places, artisans, situations, people that would be otherwise difficult to come across.
My extensive knowledge of the area allows me to easily customize a private photography workshop to include a wide variety of locations to suit the interests of virtually any photographer.
I have extensive experience with Professional Film and Digital DSLRs
• Camera check up if you need to set up the camera or to get my recommended settings for great pictures
• Improve your photography skill
• Take better photos and turn your photos into exciting stories that stand out
• Discover parts of Ljubljana less travelled by tourists
• Hear interesting tales and stories and Have fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide/Photographer
What's excluded :
- Camera and Lenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
During my Ljubljana Photographic Walk I will point out details invisible to the untrained eye and reveal the best vantage-points on our chosen route, as only a local will be able to do. Learn to tell a story through images, take great shots of iconic monuments and capture atmospheric images off the beaten track. Improve your photographic knowledge to bring home outstanding images.
Departure Point :Prešernov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/7/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.