4- Hours to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and The Valley Temple Private Guided Tour
Go back to the time of the Pharaohs and discover the mysteries of pyramids built in ancient Egypt by visiting the great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the legendry Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 9:00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. You will visit the famous pyramids of the kings Cheops (Khufu), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Capture a shot with the celebrated Sphinx, explore the Valley Temple, where king Khafre was mummified,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panoramic view of the Pyramids, Al Omraneyah, Giza Egypt
Next, your tour guide will take you to one of the best places at Giza plateau where you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view for all pyramids of Giza together,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912. Then to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza..
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.