4-Day Cruise from Aswan to Luxor - 4 Days
Explore the scenic valley of the River Nile on a 4-day cruise from Aswan to Luxor. See the pristine temples of Karnak and Edfu, marvel at the Valley of the Kings, and enjoy the view from your luxury 5-star cruise boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3-night Nile River cruise with accommodation on board and meals
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of Egyptologist tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off services from hotels, the bus or train station, or Aswan Airport
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, sauna, etc.
- Admission fees to sites.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Day 1: Welcome to Aswan
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide at the time of your arrival in Aswan by bus, train, or plane. If you arrive early before 2 PM, head towards the High Dam and Philae Temple. After your visit, board the cruise in Aswan and grab some delicious lunch with an afternoon tea and dinner on board followed by a disco bash. Set sail on the cruise at night to Kom Ombo and Edfu.
Day 2: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
After breakfast on board, visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, famous for the falcon-god Haroeris and the crocodile-god, Sobek. It is said that in ancient times the sacred crocodiles used to bask under the sun on the banks of Nile. Then sail towards Edfu, also known as the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus. Following lunch, you’ll visit the temple premises and the primitive settlement, known as Apollinopolis during Roman times. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner and your second night onboard.
Day 3: West Bank of Luxor
After enjoying your breakfast on board, cross the River Nile towards the West Bank of Luxor to explore the splendid destinations including the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Hatshepsut. The city of Luxor is also one of the world’s most prominent open air-museums and has a number of exceptional monuments. On the West Bank, you can stroll along with the ancient Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, where many pharaohs were buried. Marvel at the splendid stone statues of the Colossi of Memnon and also the Mortuary Temples. After the West Bank visit, return to your boat for afternoon tea and enjoy yourself on board. Following dinner, spend your final overnight on the boat.
Day 4: East Bank of Luxor and Departure
Savor your breakfast and then disembark to the East Banks of Luxor to sightsee the Luxor Temple constructed of Nubian sandstone by Amenhotep III. Finally, visit the Temple of Karnak before your transfer to the Luxor train or bus station, airport, or your hotel.
Departure Point :Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in aswan
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.