4-Day Gaborone – Maun Tour
This tour takes us on a 4-Day discovery of northern Botswana. Starting in Gaborone, it makes its first stop (on Day 1) at one of the last existing safe havens of rhinos in southern Africa – the Khama Rhino Sanctuary. Here, guests get a unique opportunity to see both the black rhino and the white rhino up-close. The black rhino is regarded as a highly endangered species in the world. The tour continues the following day to Maun (Day 2) where you will experience the heartbeat of Botswana's breathtaking tourism industry. On Day 3, you will be taken on a full day game drive through the Moremi National Park. The tour ends on Day 4 in Maun with a relaxed return trip to Gaborone. On this last day, the road is the destination. Observe the landscape change as you leave the Delta, passing-by the grasslands of the Makgadikgadi Pans Game Reserve at a distance and reaching Gaborone around 6 pm. The tour caters for minimum 2 persons.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Entry/Admission - Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Moremi Wildlife Reserve
What's excluded :
- Insurances, Medical Emergency Rescue
- Lunch in KRS and in Maun
Day 1: Day 1 – Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Stop At: Khama Rhino Sanctuary, Serowe Botswana
This tour will start in Gaborone where you will be picked up at the hotel. Immediately thereafter, we will depart for the Khama Rhino Sanctuary. The drive will take about 4 hours. After arrival, guests can take a brief rest. Shortly thereafter we will take a Nature walk through the sanctuary, getting to know the local fauna and flora. Dinner will be served upon return at 6 pm after which guests can freely choose to spend the rest of the night either at the local restaurant bar, or just by getting a drink and enjoying it outside at the Chalet.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Chalet
Day 2: Day 2 – Maun
Stop At: Maun, Maun, Ngamiland East, North-West District
Early this morning, we will depart on a rhino tracking trail with an expert tracker. Here guests will learn some basic skills of tracking animals in the wild. Once we return from tracking, we will have breakfast served before we head to our next northern destination – Maun, the tourism hub of Botswana. Maun is the fifth largest town in Botswana. It is a dynamic town that has learnt to balance the modern demands of life with the traditional ways of living. This is all apparent in the architecture around the town. After arrival and check-in in Main, we will explore the town briefly. Dinner will be served at 6 pm at the hotel. Guests can relax around the hotel for the rest of the evening, or decide to go to bed rather early.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: 3-4 star Hotel Accommodation
Day 3: Day 3 – A Full day visit to the Moremi Game Reserve
Stop At: Moremi Wildlife Reserve, Moremi Game Reserve Botswana
Very early in the morning, we will be picked up for a Safari in the iconic Moremi Game Reserve. On Day 4, we will spend the whole day out in nature, appreciating the beauty of the Okavango Delta. Light lunch will be served around 12pm. The tour will end at around 5 pm after which we will slowly head back to Maun for a well-deserved night rest.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: 3-4 star Hotel Accommodation (Maun)
Day 4: Gaborone
Stop At: Gaborone, Gaborone, South-East District
Our adventurous trip to northern Botswana ends today. At around 7 am, the tour will start heading back on a long, yet promising road to Gaborone from Maun. A lunch stopover is planned at Serowe. Guests will get packed breakfast for the journey. Planned arrival in Gaborone is around 5 pm.
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.