4 Day Nile Cruise with Train Transfer from Cairo
Take a 4-day luxury Nile cruise and admire the beauty of the Nile River Valley. See the important sites in Luxor, including the Karnak Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. In Aswan, you’ll visit the Philae temple and the High Dam. Travel by VIP first-class train between Cairo and Aswan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Enjoy a trip to the heart of Egypt, and take the Nile River Cruise between Luxor and Aswan or Lake Nasser Cruise. It is the best way to see the incredible ruins of Ancient Egypt and modern life along the banks of the Nile, which has brought life to Egypt for millennia.
By Sailing onboard Egypt Nile Cruises between Aswan and Luxor, you will have the chance to visit fascinating attractions in the Ancient Upper Egypt such as (The World’s Largest Outdoor Museum), Karnak Temple (The heart of Egypt during the New Kingdom), Hatshepsut Temple (Hatshepsut is distinguished in history for being one of the most successful pharaohs of Ancient Egypt),and valley of kings .
Day 1 Time : 17:35 pmCairo Transfer to the Cairo train station to catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Aswan Kom Ombo (Meals: Lunch, Dinner) Arrival in Aswan, where you’ll meet your tour representative at the train station. Visit the High Dam and Philae Temple before transferring to the cruise ship. Lunch and afternoon tea will be served on board. Sail to Kom Ombo. Dinner and overnight on board.
Kom Ombo – Edfu – Luxo Kom Ombo – Edfu – Luxor (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) After breakfast, visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu. After lunch, visit the Temple of Horus. Cross Esna Lock and sail to Luxor. Overnight on board
Luxor West Bank Luxor West Bank (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari. See the Colossi of Memnon and visit an alabaster institute. Afternoon tea and dinner and overnight on board.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.