4 Day Okavango Delta Safari- By Walking Stick Safaris
Day 1: Pock up from Maun Airport to catch your motor boat into the Delta and transfer to Chief’s Island, which is located further south. You will meet the “polers” (boat guides) who will guide your mokoro down the Delta. Normally the mokoro transfer to the islands takes about an hour depending on which island is on schedule and camp.
Day 2-3: You will spend two nights exploring the wilderness both on your mokoro and on walks. Before each day's activities you will have breakfast. We will explore most of the Delta from the mokoro and search for game of interest on foot during your walking safaris.
Day 4: Today you will have the opportunity to go on a nature walk on Chief’s Island and visit a Xaxaba village, where you will get to see how local people live their lives. You will leave for Maun after completing these activities. This will conclude your safari.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully inclusive- Meals, drinks and activities
- Camping gear
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Items of Personal nature & Gratuities
- This tour lets you experience the beauty and splendor of the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve. Our professional guide will collect you from the airport and, after a short stay in Maun, you'll be transferred to the Okavango Delta by boat. You'll explore the Delta by mokoro canoe and on foot during nature walks.
Departure Point :Maun, Botswana
On arrival at Maun airport look for a representative from Walking Stick Safaris who will be
AirportsMaun Airport, Maun, Ngamiland East Botswana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.