4 Days - Golden monkeys tracking and Bisoke hiking in Volcanoes National park
This 4 day Rwanda gorilla safari and museum are designed to suit the time-constrained travelers who limit themselves to visiting only the Volcanoes National Park to track the Mountain Gorillas and afterward depart to Kigali for over night then next day drive to international airport to catch their evening flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 1500pp)
- Transportation in a 4x4 Land Cruiser.
- A professional driver or guide.
- Park fees.
- City tour or Museum
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Alcoholic drinks or spirits
- Personal Insurance
- International flights
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Volcano
According to your arrival, your will be picked from airport and transferred to Musanze for taking breath of volcanoes, having rest in choose hotel for overnight and dinner.
In Five volcanoes.
Day 2: Bisoke hiking
This morning you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to king reception by introduction with a briefing about your trip and you will drive to Volcanop National Park for hiking Bisoke mountain, that will be great experience adventure for the day. Later after spending some hours in the forest, you will transferred to hotel for overnight and dinner.
Mid luxury: Five Volcanoes.
Day 3: Golden monkeys and Ibyiwacu cultural village.
This is our golden Safari main day, we will have an early breakfast after which be driven to the Park headquarters for a briefing at morning,on the rules to be observed during Golden monkeys trekking. You will be allocated to starting point to track and guides to lead you to the Golden monkeys. The tracking will be a 2-5 hour exercise after which you drive back to Kigali for overnight in Serena hotel kigali.
Day 4: Kigali city tour and transfer to airport
Then on last day according to the time of your flight your will be picked have city you tour in Kigali by visiting some museums including Gisozi memorial site.midDay you will have lunch and transferred to airport for your flight.
Departure Point :At Airport or your designated Location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.