4 Days Masai Mara Nakuru
it is famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs, and its annual migration of zebra and wildebeest which occurs from July to October. This is known as the great migration. You will also visit Lake Nakuru National Park found in the central Kenya is one of the Rift Valley's soda lakes
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified tour guide for English, German
What's excluded :
game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.
• Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Rift Valley Province
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.