4 Days Nile Cruise luxor.Aswan.abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo
Savor the timeless experience that is a Nile cruise as you sail from Aswan to Luxor on an indulgent ship with on board swimming pool.
Feast on breakfast, lunch, dinner—and even afternoon tea—as you discover ancient Egypt’s highlights.
Professional Egyptology are on hand as you visit the temples of abu simbel, Philae,high dam, Kom Ombo, Edfu, valley of the kings,Hatsheput,clossi of memnon,luxor and Karnak.
Cruise the Nile with overnights in Aswan, Edfu, and Luxor.
Learn about ancient Egypt from professional Egyptology guide.
Enjoy a full-board feast, a swimming pool, and ample on board entertainment. train tickets,meals and all transfers are included.
door to door transfer from and to your hotel.
valley of the kings and so much more with an Egyptology guide.
visit the great abu simbel temples.
touch the great culture in luxor and Aswan
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- 3 nights accommodation in 5 star Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
- Meet and Assist upon arrival & Departure
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- return first class train tickets
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Assistance of our personal during the tour Portage when needed
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- horse and carriage in edfu
- cabin with all facilities
- all taxes and charges
- handling fees
- motor boat in Aswan
- Shopping tours during the tour
- abu simbel trip
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
Day 1: Giza train station.over night train to Aswan
Pass By: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
our expert representative will pick you up from your hotel around 7 pm(depend on your hotel location) where we will drive to Cairo train station.over night train to Aswan(train tickets are included)
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: over night train from Cairo to Aswan
Day 2: Aswan tours
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
On arrival in Aswan, meet your professional local tour guide for the start of your tour. Visit the famous High Dam and sail by motor boat to visit Philae Temple. Overnight in Aswan with opportunity to disembark. Enjoy lunch on board, as well as afternoon tea, dinner, and an evening disco party.over night cruise
Accommodation included: over night cruise in Aswan
Day 3: Abu simbel
Pass By: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Around 5 am it is time to visit one of the most important sites in Egypt Abu Simbel temples. after the great tour back to cruise which will start to sail. be ready to have unique photos of the both sides of the river Nile where you will find out the both cultures Nubian and Egyptian as well, small boats, Nubian people, villages around you every where. Stop at komombo to visit komombo temple the only double Temple in Egypt shared by the crocodile headed God Sobek and the falcon headed God Haroeiris. Navigation to Edfu and over night cruise.
Accommodation included: over night cruise in edfu
Day 4: Edfu Temple
Pass By: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Visit Edfu Temple the most well preserved Temple in Egypt dedicated to the Falcon God Horus Navigation to Luxor via Esna PM: Visit the fabulous Luxor Temple and the enormous Temple complex of Karnak. Among its splendours is the Hypostyle Hall, the largest of any temple in the world covering an area of 5356 sq. meters with its roof blocks supported by 134 colossal columns 70 feet high. Overnight cruise in Luxor.
Accommodation included: over night cruise in luxor
Day 5: West and east banks of luxor
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Disembarkation after breakfast AM: Visit the Ancient Theban Necropolis in the west bank of Luxor to see the Valley of Kings where more than 60 of Egypt Pharaohs have their resting place carved out of the mountain cliffs. Temple of Hatsheput Visit the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the funerary Temple of Amenophis III. move to the east bank to visit the largest temple in the world karnak temple. have your lunch at local restaurant. after the great day tour in luxor Transfer to Luxor Train Station to take the train back to Cairo.over night train to Cairo (the train takes 9 hours from luxor to Cairo)
Accommodation included: over night train from luxor to Cairo
Day 6: Cairo
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
arrive to Cairo train station where we will pick you up.
final transfer to your hotel or to the airport(upon your request).
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.