4 Days Private Trekking Adventure in Fann Mountains
Why you'll love this trip!
The Fann Mountains may quite possibly be the best trekking destination you’ve probably never heard of. In Tajikistan’s Fann Mountains you’ll find yourself surrounded by sky-scraping jagged mountains, crystal clear lakes of azure and the warm heart & legendary hospitality of the local people. Although-This is a remote stretch of Earth where you could go days without seeing another soul and that’s as much of its charm as is the stark sceneries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Privet transportation from/to Dushanbe city
- English speaking mountains guide
- Donkeys for luggages
- Donkey handler
- Guesthouse in Artuch village
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Bottled water
- Equipment: Tent, mat, cooking gears, gas, stove.
What's excluded :
- Hotel in Dushanbe
- Meals in Dushanbe
- Sleeping bags
- Services out of the program
- Walking sticks
- Behold views of some of the Fann Mountain's 5,000m plus peaks
- Trek isolated valleys, alpine meadows & cross the Alauddin Pass (3,530m)
- Camp beside the stunning Alauddin lakes in the Chapdara River valley
The southern edge of the Central Asian republics is defined by the rocky barrier of the Pamirs which includes the little-visited Fann Mountains. This spectacular range has numerous snow-capped 5000-meter peaks and the potential for brilliant trekking, through rocky valleys and across high passes.
These 4 days trek makes a comprehensive tour of this rugged and picturesque landscape, where Tajik shepherds graze their flocks on remote upland pastures. Climbing to high viewpoints, including the dramatic Alauddin Pass (3,530m) and enjoying a succession of superb lakeside camping places, this is a truly memorable trek.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dushanbe International Airport, Titov Street, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/20/2021 - 9/20/2021
6/20/2022 - 9/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.