4-Hour Bangkok Night Bike Tour with Wat Arun & Wat Pho
Cycle around Bangkok after dark, and experience a different side to the city. Using back lanes and quiet streets, explore 2 of Bangkok’s most famous temples, beautifully lit up in the cool night air and when they are free of crowds.
• Cycle to some of the most famous sights in Bangkok
• Visit the temples of Wat Arun and Wat Pho, both spectacularly lit and free of
crowds at night
• Discover simple markets that sell interesting local produce
• Experience an unseen side of Bangkok, and discover quiet roads and
per adult from
What's included :
- Imported quality mountain bike
- Safety Helmet
- Professional Guide
- Water bottle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Get off the beaten track and explore Bangkok on 2 wheels on this 4-hour night bike tour. Departing after sunset, you will ride down quiet back roads and small lanes to visit 2 ancient temples. Discover how beautiful the historic centre of Bangkok is at night when its many temples are spectacularly illuminated, the temperatures are cooler and the places you visit are much quieter.
After meeting your guide at the Grasshopper Adventure Shop near Khao San Road, you will get a quick briefing and bike fitting, with all necessary equipment provided. Wind your way down small lanes, past ancient temples and canals, to experience the heart and soul of Bangkok.
You will pass Tammasat University and catch a local ferry across the Chao Phraya River to ride along the quiet back roads that lead to Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn). Enjoy the quiet ambience of the temple before riding along a riverside track, passing more temples and churches.
Cross back over the Choa Phraya River by the bridge and stop at the famous flower market, which is at its busiest at night. Sample some of the local delights from the many street stalls and soak up the vivid colours of the flowers. Continue to Wat Pho, and view the 4 burial stupas of the first 4 kings of the Bangkok kingdom. You will then cycle back to the start point, past the Grand Palace and Sanam Luang, which comes to life in the evening with a daily market all laid out on simple mats.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Grasshopper Adventures Bike Tours - Bearing BTS Meeting Point, ศูนย์การค้า แบริ่ง มอล เลขที่ 3770,3772,3774 ถนน สุขุมวิท, บางนา, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.