4 Hour Beijing Private Tour Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city on this door-to-door private tour. Check off three of Beijing’s biggest attractions—Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and Jingshan Park—and stroll through historic hutong alleys. A comprehensive package with taxi fare, entrance fees are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Taxi/subway fare (Within 4th Ring Road)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Supreme Harmony
- Entry/Admission - The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi fare at your own expense (Outside of 4th Ring Road)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Your friendly private tour guide will meet you in your hotel lobby. Then You will be transferred to Tiananmen Square. The largest city plaza in the world. Learning the revolutionary period of history. Stroll along the Tiananmen Square(Tiananmen Guangchang), Admire the Great Hall of the People (Renmin Dahuitang), National Museum Of China, Chairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jiniangtang), Monument of the People's Heroes and Gate of Heavenly Peace (Tian'an Men).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: North of Tian'anmen square, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
The independent Gate, In Oct 1, 1949 Chairman Mao Declared the Independence of New China.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Visit the 600 years old place, The Forbidden city-The Palace Museum. Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. The world UNESCO Heritage. It used the Royal Palace for 24 emperors from Ming and Qing Dynasty. Enjoy the Hall of Great Supremacy (Taihe Dian), Hall of Middle Harmony (Zhonghe Dian), Hall of Preserving Harmony (Baohedian), Palace of Heavenly Purity, Chuxiu Palace, Turret of The Palace Museum,The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum and Meridian Gate (Wumen). Please watch the movie of "The last emperor" before you head to Beijing. you will spend about of hours here. Listen countless old stories from your tour guide. Get to know Palace at your own pace. .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hall of Supreme Harmony, 4 Jingshan Front St, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100009
The Largest Hall within the Forbidden City. Stunning Wooden Architecture. Take a Glimpse at the emperor's throne. The Royal political place where 24 emperors gave his presentation to the official here in Chinese history
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum, Inside The Palace of Museum, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Then, visit the imperial Clock Museum and imperial Garden in the Forbidden City. In the spring Beautiful garden with blooming peonies, pine trees, pagodas and natural limestone sculptures.
At the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you back to your lovely hotel
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 10,000-20,000steps is involved (30floor)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.