4-hour Food & Alco & Sights Tour
4-hour tour in the city center, incl.: major attractions of Yekaterinburg, dumplings cooking workshop, lunch and dive-in bar in a haunted mansion where you'll taste home-made berry liqueurs ("nalivka"), craft beer, cheese and meat snacks.
It is your chance to spot the main attractions and to taste traditional Russian food made by yourself and home-made Russian drinks.
An informative walking tour along such sights as the City Dam, the Iset River, the Church on the Blood continues in a cosy restaurant with authentic Russian atmosphere where you'll be taught how to make dumplings - easy-to-make and truly delicious local food.
After a hearty lunch, we'll have a small walk to Pils Live Bar. On our way, we'll see some unique attractions, like Vysotski scyscraper and monument to Invisible man. In the bar, you'll taste home-made "nalivka", craft beer and snacks (jerked meat or cheese set). If lucky, you may also witness a small live blues or rock show held in the bar from time to time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dumplings cooking workshop
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Informative and exciting walking tour with friendly guide
- 2 shots of nalivka (home-made berry liqueur) and 1 beer
- Snacks (jerked meat or cheese set)
- Lunch (dumplings made during cooking workshop)
- Entry/Admission - Pel'meni Klab
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Clothes and shoes for the weather. Please, dress appropriately.
- Any extra food or drinks you would want to order a-la carte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plotinka, Lenina Ave., Yekaterinburg 620014 Russia
Place where Yekaterinburg started from with old city dam, factories, machinery, stone lane, etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sevastyanov's House, Prospekt Lenina, 35, Yekaterinburg Russia
Beautiful and picteresque point with a view to our local "winter palace", old mansions of gold rushers and skyscrapers of Yekaterinburg City modern district.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church on the Blood, Svyatoi Kvartal, 1, Yekaterinburg 620151 Russia
An imprrssive orthodox church built in the memory of the last Russian emperor Nicholas II and his family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pel'meni Klab, Krasnoarmeyskaya Ulitsa, 2, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovskaya oblast', Russia, 620075
Russian cuisine restaurant where we'll participate in cooking workshop and learn how to make traditional Russian food.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Yekaterinburg State Academical Opera and Ballet Theatre, Lenina Ave., 46A Metro Pervomayskaya, Yekaterinburg 620075 Russia
"Stone treasure" of Yekaterinburg built in 1912 in baroque style and securing the stories of legendary opera and ballet performers, such as Maya Plisetskaya and Boris Shtokolov
Stop At: The Monument to Vladimir Vysotsky and Marina Vlady, ul. Krasnoarmejskaja, d.10 Metro Pervomajskaja, Yekaterinburg Russia
Statue to a famous Soviet singer and song-writer Vladimir Vysotsky and his lover Marina Vladi. Vysotsky was known for his anti-Soviet lyrics.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Visotsky Business Center Lookout, Malysheva St, 51, Yekaterinburg Russia
Once, the tallest northern skyscraper in the world with a viewing platform on the 52nd floor.
Stop At: The Invisible Man Monument, ul. Belinskogo, d.15 Metro Pervomajskaja, Yekaterinburg 620219 Russia
The first monument to The Invisible Man, the hero of Herbert Wells' novel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Radio Museum of A. Popov, Rozy Lyuksemburg St., 9 Metro Pervomaiskaya, Yekaterinburg 620075 Russia
One of the oldest scientific and technical museums in the world, founded in 1872 and named after Russian radio inventor Alexander Popov.
Stop At: PILS live bar, Ulitsa Karla Marksa, 13, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovskaya oblast', Russia, 620075
Dive-in bar in an old haunted mansion. Here, you'll taste home-made berry liqueur ("nalivka"), craft beer, cheese and meat snacks.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Ulitsa Gor'kogo, 4в, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovskaya oblast', Russia, 620075
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/14/2019 - 10/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.