4-Hour Kos Island Tour
Simply the best way to see the delights of Kos Island in a day!
Get to know Kos Island on a private half-day tour, visiting ancient ruins, a mountain village and a winery! Pick your own top sights of the island!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour Guide / Escort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zia, Zia, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
A panoramic drive up to the very scenic mountain village of Zia. It is the most elevated village on the island, famous for stunning views and local products.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Hippocrates Tree, Nafkilirou, Kos Town Greece
The famous ‘Hippocrates Tree’ where Hippocrates taught his disciples.
Stop At: Hatziemmanouil Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Ko-Kefalou, Linopotis 853 00 Greece
Gt introduced to the island’s wine production
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kefalos, Kefalos, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Drive to Kefalos village with a panoramic photo stop
Free time for lunch and swimming in Kefalos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Local Supplier will inform you for the exact pickup timeAirports
- Kos Airport, Greece
- Port Kos, Verroiopoulou 5, Kos 853 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Masks are required in the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.