4-Hour Private Kotor Bay Boat Tour with Lunch and Wine Taste
Explore and enjoy in most interesting and visited places in Kotor bay , including natural mussels and wine taste.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Visit islet our Lady of the rock , learn about history of the island .
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Island Mamula , in first and second World War used as concentration camp .
Without stop will pass around the island
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Lustica, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Swimming and snorkeling inside blue cave
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Visiting old town Perast
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ljuta, Ljuta, Kotor Municipality
Mussels lunch and domestic wine
Duration: 1 hour
• Mussels - Mussels boiled with wine, tomato, onion and water.
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is in front of old town Kotor is yacht marina . There is located my boats and starting point . Ports
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.