4-hour Super Combo Tour: Yekaterinburg & Europe-Asia Border & Romanoffs' Places
4 hours to see all the major places of interest of Yekaterinburg.
- Get to know how Yekaterinburg was born as a child of love of Peter the Great and Catherine I, old legends about the spirit of the mountain, tragical story of the Romanoffs family and the last Russian Emperor.
- See modern skyscrapers, classical and constructivism architecture - a hallmark the city.
- Walk along picturesque Iset River weir.
- Find yourself standing one foot in Europe and one foot in Asia while visiting the Obelisk on the border between the two parts of the world.
- Visit the beautiful Ganina Pit monastery in a picturesque forest built on the site where remains of the Romanoffs were discovered.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Flexible starting time and pick-up locations
- Informative and exciting tour (partly walking, partly by car) with friendly guide and skilled driver
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - No water or food is offered during this tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plotinka, Lenina Ave., Yekaterinburg 620014 Russia
Place where Yekaterinburg started from with the old city dam, ex-factories, machinery, stone lane, time capsule.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sevastyanov's House, Prospekt Lenina, 35, Yekaterinburg Russia
A small "Winter palace" or a "wedding cake" - that is how the citizens call this unusual house securing interesting stories and legends
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Church on the Blood, Svyatoi Kvartal, 1, Yekaterinburg 620151 Russia
An imprrssive orthodox church built in the memory of the last Russian emperor Nicholas II and his family.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Obelisk on the Border Between Europe and Asia, Moskovskiy trakt 17 km, 2, Yekaterinburg Russia
Monument on the border between Europe and Asia where you can step one foot in Europe and one foot in Asia, tie a ribbon to make a wish and see a huge wall made of champagne bottles
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ganina Yama Monastery, Ganina Yama Tract, Yekaterinburg 624090 Russia
Option 1 only. Big monastery in a picturesque and peaceful forest built on the place where the remains of the Romanoff's family were found
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Ulitsa Gor'kogo, 4в, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovskaya oblast', Russia, 620075
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up tourists anywhere, but the tour time might be reducedAirports
- Ekaterinburg Airport, Yekaterinburg Russia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. City tour + Europe-Asia Border 9/10/2019 - 10/5/2021
Super combo tour 1 'Yekaterinburg - Europe-Asia Border - Ganina Pit Monastery' 5/15/2019 - 10/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.