4 Hour Tour Tower of London and St Pauls Cathedral (With Private Guide)
Luxury chauffeured transport with qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guides who have a vast understanding of London. We offer guided tours for every occasion, helping you have a great time in London.
If a tour is cancelled 7 days or less before it is scheduled, 50% of the fee is payable. If the tour is cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled start then the full fee is payable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The Tower of London, officially Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London. Dating all the way back to the 1070s, this iconic historical site started off life as an imposing river fortress for William the Conqueror and strike fear into all those that would defy his new rule. In the 1200s, the tower was expanded by King Henry III and Edward I - adding a moat and more defensive structures to prepare for the possibility of battle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Situated near the River Thames , St, Paul’s Cathedral is one of the Capital’s most iconic buildings. Designed by Britain’s famed architect Sir Christopher Wren as part of the major rebuilding of the City after the 1666 Great Fire of London, the present St. Paul’s Cathedral was built between 1675 and 1710, and is one of London’s most popular places of interest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.