Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
4-Hour Walking Tour to Masca
Enjoy a fantastic hiking route with amazing views from Masca town in Tenerife. A guide will accompany you and will make sure you get the best of this experience.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer service
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masca, Masca, Tenerife, Canary Islands
• You will be delighted with the panoramic views.
• A professional guide will accompany you at all times.
• Get the satisfaction of doing sport as you discover one of Tenerife’s wonders.
This picturesque alpine hike explores a high undulating ridge with some short steep ascents (but nothing dangerous) that offers panoramic views of the Laurel forest. We then follow a path deep into the sub-tropical rain forest where hanging lichen and mosses abound. This is without doubt one of the most important eco-systems on the island.
Then, just like magic, open countryside appears where we are given the most spectacular panoramic view the island of Tenerife has to offer. For the next 45 minutes or so, we are literally looking down on the Masca gorge and the surrounding volcanic landscape. On a clear day, the finale is a fabulous view of Mount Teide looming in the distance across the Santiago valley and the lava fields high above. Our hike then continues on easy footpaths through Pine forest and descends majestically into a valley which is reminiscent of the English countryside. Here many meadow plants exist with bees merrily buzzing and butterflies fluttering around us.
This tour has a distance of about 12km, 375m gradient and has a moderate difficulty.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
There is a free transfer service for those clients staying in the south of Tenerife. You will be picked and taken to the starting point of the walk. Once the activity is finished, you will be taken back.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a distance of about 12km, 375m gradient and has a moderate difficulty.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this hiking to take place.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.