4-Hour Xiamen Private Local Food Market Experience
Enjoy a fun adventure to loca food markets at Zeng Cuo An Village and Eighth Seafood Market in the city, delighted and amazed by the gorgeous varieties of food that is tempting and mouthwatering. Explore the oldest and largest seafood market in Xiamen,marvel at the spectacular ranges of the fresh sea food, all kinds of wet and dried goodies, experience the fantastic food scene with your local guide and gain a great insight into local culture and life. Flexible departure time catering to your own schedule, convenient door to door transfer are included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local great guide
- Local transport ( For a group between 1-4 pax you will travel in the premieum Uber)
- Xiamen hotel or cruise port pickup and drop off
- Local Transport ( For a group of 5 or above , you will travel in the private minu van/bus)
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zeng Cuo An Village, Besides Huandao Road, Xiamen 361005 China
Your tour starts with the pickup from your downtown Xiamen hotel or Xiamen International cruise port if you arrive by cruise ship, travel with your local great guide and discover the city’s most interesting food market at Zen Cuo An Village, once a quiet finishing village , also known as the Chinese version of “ Tai-wan Shilin Night Market”, wonder along the old alley streets full of food stalls that sells and exhibits wide and spectacular street food from various barbecue sea food, famed Xiamen Shacha Noodle , Oyster pancake, pan-fried quid sticks ,shrimp ball ,tea and much more. If you are food adventurer, you may sample some local street food here. Different types of souvenir, trinkets shops are available for fun shopping.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: The eighth seafood Market, Ying PingLu ( Jin Kai He Lu ), Xiamen China
Next enjoy a nice ride along the beach side to appreciate the beautiful coastal line of the city.
Continue the tour to Eighth Sea Food market, with a century old history, the 8th sea food market is oldest and largest fresh food market that still survived from the war and numerous modern development, you will marvel at all the amazing various fresh sea food as well as other local popular eateries ,an eye opener market worth a visit and learn its fascinating food culture in the city.
You could also choose to have fun shopping experience in the market and have the local restaurant cook the freshly purchased food based on your dietary requests and enjoy a nice meal before your tour concluded.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the place you stay in Xiamen( Xiamen hotel, cruise terminal ). If your hotel is not in the pickup list please advise the hotel name and address at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.