4 Hours of ATV Riding Lunch & Waterfall
This 4 Hour ATV Adventure is an Awesome Way to See the Costa Rican Rainforest!
With spectacular views, exciting terrain, a delicious Costa Rican meal and a trip to an exciting, 30 foot swim waterfall, our 4 Hour Tour is a customer favorite.
On this half-day ATV tour you’ll enjoy a little of everything including epic views and lunch in the tranquil Pueblo of Bijagual at El Paz Del Campo, a hidden tilapia farm and restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip Local Transportation (Jaco- Los Suenos)
- Equipment Rentals
- Delicious Authentic Lunch
- Bilingual Guide
- Waterfall Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
- Entry/Admission - Catarata Bijagual
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Tours Costa Rica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Next to Subway - Jaco Centro, Jaco, Garabito Municipality 33710 Costa Rica
Our 4 hours is our half-day tour and covers amazing waterfalls, rivers, rainforest, countryside, small villages, hidden bars and restaurants. Is a great ride covering the mountain ranges Agujas and getting our almost as far as Las Delicias.
Begins in the mountains directly behind Jaco, and continues roughly half the distance to the peak of the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catarata Bijagual, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
After the brief stop, we continue up through primary rainforest and above the canopy to the top of the mountain range. Just beyond the crest of the mountain lies a beautiful mirador offering views of the ocean playing against sands as far south as Manuel Antonio, as far west as the Nicoya Peninsula, and as far north as the port city of Puntarenas.
We continue along the top of the mountain and through the rainforest towards the tranquil Pueblo of Bijagual.
Passing by the pueblo's church, soccer field and central saloon, we soon arrive at our delicious lunch destination - El Paz Del Campo (closed Tuesdays - delicious alternative offered).
The hidden Tilapia Farm and Restaurant provides not only some of the best authentic Costa Rican food you will have, it also offers an incredibly serene environment and the fun of fishing the tilapia fish right from the gazebo above the pool that surrounds. Let the kids grab a stick to fish with and try their and try their luck in the little pond - great fun for the kids!
Kick back, relax and bask in the serenity of the lush Costa Rica Rainforest over lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
After your amazing meal, you will start to make your way back through this unforgettable scenery arriving at our ATV Adventure Tours Headquarters in Jaco.
Many of our cherished customers have called this their best experience in Costa Rica.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children under 4 years old can't ride.
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Tilapia farm and restaurant is closed on Tuesdays and a delicious alternative is provided for lunch on that day.
- Please bring a Visa or MC for the damage deposit
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.