4 hours snorkel on Magawish Island and Abu Minqar Island by private speedboat
Your adventure begins on a journey you will never forget when you sail with your speedboat to Umm Ajāwīsh Island in order to explore the most beautiful place that includes the most beautiful coral reefs, fishs and sea turtles in Hurghada, First the speedboat takes you first to the island Umm Ajāwīsh al Kubrá and you make snorkel there in the most beautiful place for the coral reefs and fishs for 45 minutes, after that you sail to the idland Umm Ajawish as Sughra and also make snorkel in the wonderful coral reef for a period of 45 minutes and then sail to the island of island Abu Minqar for 35 minutes . Then sail to the sunken ship with its magnificent underwater view, which is home to many fish.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- SNORKELING EQUIPMENT
- SNORKEL GUIDE
- LIFE JACKETS
- PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION
What's excluded :
- Transfer from the hotel by private car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jazīrat Umm Ajāwīsh aş Şughrá, Egypt
Explore the most beautiful coral reefs and wonderful fish in all its colors
Pass By: Jazīrat Umm Ajāwīsh al Kubrá, Egypt
"Magawish" island is considered one of the biggest islands of "Hurghada", which allows tourists to practice all different water sports such as surfing, diving and snorkeling in its clear blue waters, which includes coral reefs and rare fishes in their marine depths.
Pass By: Juzur Abū Minqār, Egypt
It is an island in the Red Sea and is located in front of the coast of Hurghada.
It is the closest marine island to the city of Hurghada, and was in a period of time part of the city and isolated from it
Its area is less than 2 square kilometers.
Is a flat island with a low level of 2 meters. It owns a large amount of mangroves, which represent a vast area, where they occupy more than a quarter of the island. The reason for calling this island this name is due to its geographical form, as its eastern end is a sandy tongue that stretches into the sea in a zigzag shape that closely resembles the bird's beak.
It is a resting and breeding station for many types of birds. It is considered one of the most important ecosystems in ridding the air of dust and harmful suspensions in the air.
It is also the only island where mangroves grow and grow on the beach in abundance.
Dolphin swarms live around it continuously.
Pass By: Red Sea and Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Check the wreck of the sunken ship and enjoy watching the fish and marine animals that took the wreck of the ship home and shelter for it from predatory fish.
Departure Point :Marina Hurghada, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from the front of the hotel or at Marina Hurghada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.