4 hours Walking tour to Wuhan Yellow crane tower and Donghu lake with boat trip
Yellow Crane Tower is located at the top of Wuchang Snake Mountain on the South Bank of the Yangtze River in Wuhan City, Hubei Province. It is near the Yangtze River. It is a national 5A class tourist attraction. It is one of the three famous buildings in the south of the Yangtze River. It is builted in 223 AD in three kingdom, it used to be a military tower which is on the top of snake Mountain covering an area of 3219 square meters. It is the typical building in Wuhan city also it’s a must to see place in Wuhan. After Yellow crane tower you will take private transfer to Donghu lake enjoy one way boat trip. And tour will be ending in Donghu lake. Today the return way transfer is not in the package but guide can help you to find a taxi and you will take taxi back to hotel on own but need to pay on own.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- One way hotel pick up
- One bottle of water p.p
- One way boat trip in Donghu lake
- Entry/Admission - Yellow Crane Tower
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yellow Crane Tower, No.56 Minzhu Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430060 China
Meet guide in the hotel lobby in Wuhan city center or a pointed place in Wuhan down town and take private transfer to Yellow crane tower.
It's used to be a Military Building in ancient China also it's known as the first floor of the world.
After it guide will guide you to Wuhan Donghu lake and you will take one way boat trip, after tour ends guide will help you to find a taxi and you will come back to hotel on own.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Today guide will pick up clients in your hotel lobby at Wuhan city center or a pointed place in Wuhan down town.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.