4 Hours With DOLPHINS By a Speed Boat Plus Sub Wing Game (Private) - HURGHADA
Snorkel in the corals, swim with dolphins, visit the Islands or enjoy the sunset, the Mariah private boat is the best option to explore the Red sea in Hurghada.
All our trips starts from Hurghada Marina. We offer hotel transfer service
Stop At: Careless Reef, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Wonderful coral reefs and exotic fishes like the blackback buterfly fish, the Picasso fish, the Red Sea Clownfish and other animals like the blue spotted manta ray, morays, eels and also sometimes Dolphins will show you the wonderful life under the Red Sea.
Giftun Island is one of the largest islands in the Red Sea as it is the second largest island after the Shedwan Island. It is known for its rare coral reefs, colourful fish, and extraordinary birds. It includes more than 196 kinds of the solid coral reefs which represent about 80% of the biodiversity of the coral reefs in the Red Sea. Also more than 794 species of coral reefs fish
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 Hours Speed Boat
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Dolphin House
- Life Jacket
- Snorkel Guide
- 10 Min. Subwing
- 10 Min. Wake-Board
What's excluded :
- Photo Session is against extra charge upon guest request
- Transfer from (Makadi,Sahl hashesh,Ahia) Extra charge 5$ per person
- Transfer from (Safaga,ElGouna) extra charge 10$ per person
- Admission Fees to National Park $3 per person
Enjoy a 3 hours private snorkeling trip to Dolphin house, a coral reef, 45 minutes away by speed boat from Hurghada Marina, where is very usual to find dolphins.
Once in Dolphin House, we will put on our snorkeling masks and we will enjoy one of the best experiences in life, snorkel with FREE dolphins in the open sea!
After spend 2 hours in Sharb el Erg, we will do another snorkeling stop in El Fanadir, a very beautiful reef near el Gouna, where you can find many kind of sea life: Exotic fishes, beautiful corals, blue spotted manta rays, morays and many other animals.
In our way back you will be able to see the coastline of Hurghada and we will do a little stop to contemplate the magnificient El Mina Mosque and the fishermans port before to arrive.
We are very respectful with Dolphins, we follow the rules of HEPCA and we highly recommend not to go in a tour with lots of people jumping at the same time to the water to chase the Dolphins.
• Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
• Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free transfer from/to any hotel , Please provide us with your hotel name and room number
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.