4 Hrs Acapulco All inclusive Hotel & Shore Excursion
Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density.
6HRS. TOUR. A tour that will show you every important attraction of Acapulco. Admire the famous Divers of La Quebrada; the new and the old Acapulco, one of the most beautiful bays in the world and the Acapulco Diamante Sector, and the very pricey residential area of Las Brisas. The tour will stop for shopping, view points in north, east and west parts of the city.
4HRS. TOUR. Shorter and more economical version where you ONLY visit Chapel of Peace, Main Avenue, Mural of Diego Rivera and High Cliff Divers
With or Without Lunch, you decide.
Free High Speed Internet at the Restaurant.
A guide can "make" or "brake" your tour, we are here to serve and we love it...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace)
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
- Entry/Admission - Mural Diego Rivera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
We make a thorough visit always in company of your tour guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We will presence the famous spectacle of the high cliff diver
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mural Diego Rivera, Calle Inalambrica s/n A un costado del Hotel Casablanca, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We go there to admire the beautiful mosaic mural on the facade.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a Hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!Airports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.