4 Islands Snorkeling with Kayaking Mangrove Forest Adventure from Lanta
• Discover 4 beautiful islands near Lanta( Koh Ngai, Koh BuBu , Koh Talabeng and Koh Phee) with a great speedboat
• Explore and sightseeing Koh Phee (Ghost Island) that looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years.
• Discover ancient caves, limestone crags, and breathtaking emerald green waters.
• Admiring feature fresh clear water , twinkle of stalagmites and stalactites at Koh Talabeng
• Enjoy snorkeling and swimming at Koh BuBu and Koh Ngai
• Sightseeing beautiful location at Koh Ngai with a nice Thai Buffet Lunch in the restaurant
• Explore beautiful landscape of mangrove forest while kayaking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off from Lanta and transfers
- Soft drinks, Fresh fruits
- Lunch on the beach
- Kayak and equipment, Marine bag
- Life jacket and snorkeling mask
- National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Koh Talabeng
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Saladan Pier
- Entry/Admission - Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saladan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Koh Talabeng, Tambon Ko Lanta Noi, Ko Lanta Thailand
Koh Talabeng ,the huge limestone mountain island with its enormous cave and some small uninhabited islands and a small hidden beach in an inlet. The island is mainly limestone mountains with snaky coastlines in the west. So there are some attractive beaches and bays there. Talabeng Island, ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter. Surrounded by green forest ,the exploration of the caves is the highlight of this trip. They feature fresh clear water, stalagmite and stalactite that twinkle and shine. Somewhat difficult to travel along, the exterior is fairly steep but worth the effort.
Koh Phee (Ghost Island)or local people known as Koh Daeng is located in east side of Koh Lanta Noi, Krabi. Koh Phee, a small island in Andaman sea, which is not far from shore looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years. Inside the cave have 3-4 small caves with stalagmites and stalactites and fossils in each cave. Some of the part of cave has to climb to get through left and right eyes of the skull.
Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai, you will find both spellings) is one of the Trang islands. Its long sandy beach with resorts lined and its blue waters make it a popular destination. The main beach and the pier are on the east side and there is a small beach with the sweet name of ''Paradise Beach'' on the other side of the island. It’s a stunning place and good for snorkeling.
Koh BuBu is a small island with tropical jungle and rainforest with a beautiful soft sandy beach on the south side. This is a great spot to stop and relax on the beach and there is plenty of shade provided by the large tropical trees hanging over the beach. The waters around here are clear for snorkeling and the main attractions are the pristine beach around Koh BuBu.
• 08:00am-09:00am Pick up you from your hotel to private pier at Saladan.
• 09:00am-10:00am Departure from Koh Lanta to mangrove forest, enjoy feeding to monkeys and put the crab cages at the mangrove forest.
• 10:00am-10:40am Go to Koh Phee which is quite famous with its limestone looks like human skull. Sightseeing and and exploring
• 10:40am-11:30am Go to Koh Talabeng, sightseeing around with scenic of limestone cliffs and swim into the sea cave with tiny beach inside.
• 11:30am-01:00pm Go to Koh Ngai, spend your time with unforgettable scenery of white sandy beach. Enjoy Thai buffet lunch, FISHING you can swimming, sunbathing, relaxing or snorkeling.
• 01:00pm-01:30pm Departure from Koh Ngai to Koh BuBu, sightseeing the beauty of a little gem of the sea.
• 01:30pm-03:30pm Move to the Mangrove forest, free time for feeding fishes, kayaking, fishing and relaxing around private fisherman's farm in the center of mangrove forest. Collect the crab cages and share seafood that you caught with friends.
• 03:30pm-04:00pm Move to the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Ko Ngai, Ko Ngai, Krabi Province
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Saladan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone :Baan Kantiang: 08:40am - 08:50amKaw Kwang: 08:00amKlong Dao: 08:10am - 08:20amKlong Jark: 08:50am - 09:00amKlong Khong: 08:20am - 08:30amKlong Nin: 08:30am - 08:40amKlong Tob: 08:30am - 08:40amLong Beach: 08:20am - 08:30amOld Town: 07:50am - 08:00amPra Ae Beach: 08:20am - 08:30amSaladan: 07:50am - 08:00am**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.