4 nights 3 days Private tour Sapa trekking and Bac Ha market homestay experience
Sapa and Bac Ha are hill stations long favored by many tourists. The area is home of unrivaled mountain scenery, including Vietnam’s highest peak, Fansipan, and known for its Sunday markets and some of Vietnam’s most colorful hill tribe minorities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus from Laocai - Sapa - Laocai, Hanoi old quarter to the train station, Sapa to Laocai station.
- Train from Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi, soft sleeper wooden 4 berths in 1 cabin.
- Meals follow program.
- English speaking guide.
- Hotels: 3 stars.
What's excluded :
- Drinks, laundry, telephone and other private services.
- DAY 1: TAKE NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA
Around 20:30pm our staff take you to train station take night train to Sapa.Overnight on the train.
Accommodation:2 tickets at Livitran Express Train or Similar train. Overnight on the A/c soft sleeper Cabin. ( 4pax/cabin )you will share cabin with another tourist.
DAY 2: Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B,L,D)
Our staff will pick you up from train station then we will go to Sapa by bus after take shower,have breakfast,around 8:30am the guide takes you to the villages of the H’mong and Dzay called Lao Chai and Ta Van. Have lunch on the way or in a family of the ethnic people.overnight at Ta Van.(today we will trekking around 12km)
DAY 3: TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN – SAPA (B, L,D)
After having breakfast in the village homestay, you will begin your trek to Dzang Ta Chai of the Red Dzao tribe. You can experience the difference between the way of life of the different tribes people. You will have lunch in the village before you continue your trek through the amazing scenery and to the beautiful waterfall. At around 14.00 PM you will be picked up from the main road to take a ride back to the Sapa
DAY 4: BAC HA MARKET (SUNDAY) (B,L,D)
Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on a roundabout way to Bac Ha for get back to Lao Cai to catch the train. Overnight on the A/c soft sleeper Cabin. ( 4pax/cabin) you will share cabin with another tourists
DAY 5: HANOI ARRIVAL
The train will arrive Hanoi station around 5am, tour will be finish.
Departure Point :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Departure Time :At approx 8.15pm - 8.45 pm at your hotel in Hanoi.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All price is in USD per person.
- If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.