4 or 6-Hour Private Island Hopping Cruise from Orange Beach
Experience life like the locals do! Hop on board and let us be your guide, casting off to one of the many local favorite destinations; Pirates Cove, Robinson Island or Flora-Bama.
You can start off your day by enjoying a delicious burger in paradise at either Flora-Bama or Pirates Cove . (meal not included in trip price)
Sit back and relax while soaking up the sun and listening to live music, all while the kids play in the water and have fun making sand castles.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain
- Toilet on board (Available only on the 24' Sailfish)
- Cooler for storage for any personal snacks or drinks brought on board
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Complimentary Digital Photos of your trip
- Cheeseburgers, Fries and Drink (alcoholic beverages not included)
- Sand Toys and Water Noodles
What's excluded :
- Gratuities always appreciated!
- Please be sure to bring: Hat, Sun Glasses and Sun Screen
- Wear comfortable, season specific clothing
- Always bring your SMILES!
- You will arrive at Bear Point Marina approximately 10 minutes prior to your departure time where Capt. James, your U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain will be there to greet you and assist you on board.
You are welcome to bring any drinks or snacks as we have a large YETI cooler on board to store them in. We do provide bottled water and Gatorade at no additional charge.
We will also provide courtesy transportation to and from the Marina so please let us know where you will be staying and we can make arrangements to transport you and your guests.
You will be stepping on board a either our 2018 22' Mako Center Console running on a Mercury Verado 250, the boat is rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Lowrance 4G radar and Lowrance Carbon 12 Chart/Sonar, Sirius XM Marine Weather, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, and also padded seating all around to keep you comfortable on the water.
Our recent addition to Blue Water Charters, our 2019 24' Blazer Bay Center Console running on a 300 Suzuki, this boat is also rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Motor Guide trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Simrad EVO 12 Chart/Sonar, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, 35 Gallon and 30 Gallon Live Bait Wells, 16 rod holders, Hydraulic Jack Plate.
All the required safety equipment is found on board all of our vessels as safety is a priority for all of our guests.
Departure Point :5749 Bay La Launch Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.