45-Minute Cape Cleveland Scenic Helicopter Flight from Townsville
Rise above the waters of the Coral Sea and take in the scenery of Cleveland Bay and Magnetic Island’s east coast including shipwrecks, fringing reefs and stunning sandy bays. Share local history with a scenic flight past Cape Cleveland Lighthouse. Perched high on the wind-beaten cliff face, the lighthouse built in 1879 marks the northern-most point of Cape Cleveland and the entrance to Cleveland Bay. Following the coastline to reveal the wetlands as this flight takes in some of the region’s most spectacular scenery before returning to Townsville with panoramic views of North Queensland’s largest city
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic helicopter flight (45 minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Share some local history with a scenic flight to Cape Cleveland Lighthouse. Perched high on the wind-beaten cliff face, the lighthouse was built in 1879 and marks the northern-most point of Cape Cleveland and the entrance to Cleveland Bay.
Then make your way along the coastline reveal the wetlands of Bowling Green Bay National Park, this flight takes in some of the region’s most spectacular scenery before returning to Townsville.
This part of the flight will showcase the vast and contrasting views of the Townsville region, and will give you a true layout of the city and its many landmarks.
Departure Point :Townsville Airport, Coral Sea Dr, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.