4x1 Excursion to Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen Lowest Price Guarantee
Visit two of the most important Maya archaeological sites on this full-day tour: Coba and Tulum. Admire the backdrop of the Caribbean Sea while exploring the temples and pyramids of Tulum with a certified guide, then head to Coba to climb to the top of Nohoch Muul — the tallest pyramid on the Yucatán Peninsula. In the afternoon, take a swim in a 'cenote' (underground gave), sit down for a traditional Mexican lunch, and explore the city of Playa del Carmen. Round-trip transport is included.
Book now and enjoy for the best price 4 places in 1 day, an experience you have to live!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round Transportation Service
- Certified Guides
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- tickets for the archeological sites
- Cenote swim experience
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Photos and Souvenirs
- Beverage in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum is one the most important places in mexico in this first stop you will experience the nature, history and culture with a guide during the tour on the archaeological area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Discover the Mayan culture embodied in the archaeological zones of Coba, connect with nature and with the history of Mexico.
Coba is located at the deepest of the jungle and is perfect for those who love outdors and history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Discover this amazing place in the middle of the jungle, while you spend your time in contact with the nature in a real cenote maya where you will have the opportunity to swim and its clear and fresh waters. A the end of the visit you will enjoy the rest of your time with a delicious buffet lunch that will allow you to taste the mexican flavor
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
In this place you will get to know one of the most touristic area of the city the fifth avenue, a place you can enjoy in the day while you go shopping as well a the night life and have big fun with friends and familly.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation from Hotels in Cancún and Riviera Mayawhen the hotel is located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum the tour will operate as 3x1 when the hotel is located at Tulum downtown we will provide a meeting point for the pick up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.