4x1 Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Playa del Carmen ( From Riviera Maya)
Spend the day immersed in the Mayan culture during this 12-hour tour to Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Playa del Carmen. Accompanied by a professional guide, explore two of the most important Mayan archeological sites: the Cobá surrounded by jungle and the Tulum beach. Climb to the top of the highest pyramid of the Yucatan Peninsula, ride a bike or tricycle through the rainforest, swim in a Cenote and sit for lunch in a traditional Mayan town. Roundtrip transportation from your Cancun hotel is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry to Tulum
- Entry to Coba
- Entry to the Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
We start by visiting the mysterious archaeological zone of Tulum. You will always have at your side your certified guide who will tell you the story of how this incredible site was founded and what the Mayans of this area were dedicated to, you will also know the reasons why the port of Tulum was abandoned. You will know details of how the walls were built and much other information of interest that will leave you astonished.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
We will continue the tour in the Coba area, which is classified as one of the best-preserved in the world, here you will have your certified guide who will explain how a city in the middle of the jungle became one of the Mayan cities most powerful of its time, how the great pyramid of Coba was built and why the city was conquered.
Remember that it is a long visit, so we recommend you wear comfortable shoes such as tennis shoes
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
We will visit one of the most enigmatic places in the region, it is a very famous natural cenote in which you can swim and cool off. Enjoy this mystical place that nature offers us, remember that you should not use sunscreen or repellent to enter the cenote, you will have to take a shower before entering the cenote. Here we will enjoy a delicious regional Mexican buffet. You will be satisfied with the food and fascinated.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 8:30 am to 9:30 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.