4x4 kite ride, rn.
We are passionate about tourism and we do our work with love and care! Come with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Hello! Our tour starts at Chapadão Where we make a photo stop and then go to Minas beach and go to sibaúma where we have one more photo stop and then cross a river on a ferry and go to Barra do cunhaú to the car and go to the shrimp in the farm Where we have lunch beyond lunch is possible to do some activities such as archery horse riding slackline kayak all inclusive only pay for lunch then we go to Cacimbinha where are the Dunes to make the sandboard after we finish the stroll with the sunset in a gazebo facing the lagoon of guaraíras in Tibau do Sul.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Greater Natal International Airport, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.