4x4 Safari Half Day Sunset Adventure in Kos
Explore the amazing off beaten tracks in Kos with a premium 4×4 vehicle driven by our experienced Safari Captain. This 5 hours fun packed tour will introduce you to the lesser known tourist and wilder part of the island, driving along country and off road routes and exploring places like a local.
You will discover wild mountain nature, traditional villages, forests, sunset panoramic views, and get a feel of the local life. Along the way, you will have refreshing breaks to get some great photos and enjoy a delicious lunch in a traditional taverna with wine.
This road trip adventure is an unforgettable experience packed with fun, amazing scenery and local touch just a stone’s throw away from the city of Kos!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Premium 4x4 vehicles driven by our experienced driver/Safari Captain
- Sunset breathtaking views, wild nature, regular refreshing stops
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a traditional taverna with wine.
What's excluded :
- Guests are not allowed to drive the vehicles
- Children under 3 years old
- Any extra personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kos, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
You will discover wild mountain nature, traditional villages, forests, sunset panoramic views, and get a feel of the local life.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kos Airport, Greece
- Port, Kos, Greece
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.