5 Day Cairo Vacation Package
Travel to Cairo Egypt and get excited by this 5 day cairo vacation package visiting the magnificent Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Heading to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo to watch the fantastic golden treasures of the king Tut with many more to enjoy on this fascinating city break.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 4 nights at 5 star hotel in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Day 1: Arrival Cairo – Welcome to Egypt
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus – Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat infront of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot). Lunch will be served in a local restaurant, then proceed to Saqqara area to visit Saqqara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move on to Memphis; Old kingdom’s capital and famous Necropolis. Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast at the hotel in Cairo and then you will be escorted by your private tour guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot). Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo, then moving to visit Salah El Din Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Cairo to Alexandria Optional Tour
Breakfast at your hotel, and today you have the choice of having a free day in Cairo or join our most valuable optional tour to the second capital of Egypt, Alexandria visiting one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only in Egypt, but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast, Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot where Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse once stood, then move on to the new and much acclaimed Alexandria Library. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the Catacombs. Return to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 5: Cairo – Fly Back Home
After breakfast in your hotel, your tour manager will pick you up and transfer you to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
Note : If the mentioned cruise or the hotel are not available, the company has the right to change to any cruise or hotel, as long as it is of same category.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :from Arrival Cairo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.