5-Day Negombo Sightseeing & Beach
- Enjoy the new challenges that fishing in a Negombo lagoon brings
- Visit Negombo Beach which is pleasant enough and makes for a good sunset stroll
- Bird watching tour in Muthurajawela wetland, one of the main bird watching locations in Sri Lanka
5 days, 4 nights
- 4 nights’ accommodation on bed and breakfast at a 4 star hotel
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport or local hotels in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide during the day excursions
- All entray fees and boat hires during the day tours.
- Grilled sea food lunch during the lagoon fishing tour.
- Mineral water during sightseeing tours and overland trips
- All current taxes
- Day 1 : Colombo - NegomboPick up from your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lvinia, Negombo or from BIA Airport and driven to Negombo. Spend overnight at a 4* hotel in Negombo. Your Stay is on Bed & Breakfast Basis.Meals :NoneDay 2 : Negombo - NegomboAfter breakfast, you will drive to enjoy a wetland bird-watching tour in Muthurajawela Sanctuary (Approx. 45 min. drive). Muthurajawela is one of the major ecological wetland sanctuaries in Sri Lanka that has a vast bio-diversity. The region supports 192 distinct species of flora and 209 distinct species of fauna, including Slender Loris. Some of the identified species have been shown to be indigenous to the marsh. Birds are the dominant group of vertebrates in Muthurajawela. It consists of 102 species including one endemic. Of the total species, 19 migrants have been recorded. The mixture of vegetation types and aquatic habitats in Muthurajawela has made it an ideal eco-zone for a variety of birds. After the tour, you will be moved back to your hotel and relax in the evening. Spend overnight at a 4* hotel in Negombo. Your Stay is on Bed & Breakfast Basis.Meals :BreakfastDay 3 : Negombo - NegomboAfter breakfast, you will be witnessing a fish lagoon tour in Negombo. LAGOON FISHING TOUR WITH GRILLED SEAFOOD LUNCH - A trip through the buzzing local fish market of Negombo. You can buy fresh fish for lunch, explore the mangroves by boat, do some fishing and experience how local fishers carry out traditional fishing. Then take a catamaran ride and have a picnic lunch with Live cooking on an island with grilled seafood. 9:30 am: Visit Negombo fish market and buy your favorite fresh seafood to cook for your lunch in addition to the seafood we provide during the trip. 10:30 am: Start boat tour in Negombo lagoon. Here you can engage with traditional and modern ways of fishing in the lagoon. Refreshment will be provided during the boat trip. 12:30 pm: The Live cooking of your lunch in an Island in the lagoon where you participate in. Rice and two grilled seafood items will be served, plus any additional seafood you may have purchased during your visit to the fish market. 3:00 pm: Take a Catamaran ride with an experienced driver through the lagoon area while you relax and see the beautiful scenery. 5:00 pm: End of the lagoon trip and drop you to the hotel. Spend overnight at a 4* hotel in Negombo. Your Stay is on Bed & Breakfast Basis.Meals :BreakfastDay 4 : Negombo - NegomboAfter breakfast, you will spend the day at leisure relaxing and enjoying the hotel facilities. Negombo is a beautiful beach resort on the western coast of Sri Lanka. The wide sandy beaches and the safe sea are the major tourist attractions of Negombo bringing locals and tourists to enjoy a memorable beach holiday. Spend overnight at a 4* hotel in Negombo. Your Stay is on Bed & Breakfast Basis.Meals :BreakfastDay 5 : Negombo - ColomboAfter breakfast, you will be driven to airport for your flight back home or dropped off at Colombo.Meals :Breakfast
You will be picked up from centrally located hotels in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia.