5-Day Pasikuda Sightseeing & Beach
- Enjoy Passekudah beach which is extremely shallow water heats up to bathtub temperatures on sunny days
- Visit Batticaloa Dutch Fort which was built by the Portuguese in 1628, but the Dutch took over after just 10 years, followed by the British
- Safari in Maduru Oya National Park which is designed to protect the immediate catchments of five reservoirs
5 days, 4 nights
- 4 nights’ accommodation on bed and breakfast at a 4 star hotel
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport or local hotels in Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia, Kandy or Damb
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide during the day excursions
- All entray fees, jeep hires and boat hires during the day tours.
- Mineral water during sightseeing tours and overland trips
- All current taxes
- Day 1 : Colombo - Pasikudha, KalkudhaPick up from your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Negombo, Kandy, Dambulla or from BIA Airport and driven to Pasikuda. Spend overnight at a 4* hotel in Pasikuda. Your Stay is on Bed & Breakfast Basis.Meals :NoneDay 2 : Pasikudha, Kalkudha - Pasikudha, KalkudhaAfter breakfast, you will be driven to visit Batticaloa Dutch Fort and Lagoon (Approx. 30 min. drive). Batticaloa, which is home to a historic Dutch Fort and a lagoon that reportedly has singing fish in it. Here you can get an unforgettable boating experience. Get in to a speed boat and enjoy the Beauty of Batticaloa from the lagoon. On completion of lagoon tour, you will be taken on a guided tour in the old Dutch Fort of Baticaloa which was built by the Portuguese in 1628 and occupied by the Dutch 10 years later. Thereafter, you will be taken back to your hotel and relax in the evening. Spend overnight at a 4* hotel in Pasikuda. Your Stay is on Bed & Breakfast Basis.Meals :BreakfastDay 3 : Pasikudha, Kalkudha - Pasikudha, KalkudhaToday you will relax in the morning with the hotel facilities. In the afternoon you will be driven to Maduru Oya National Park to enjoy a Jeep safari. Maduru Oya well known for its elephant habitat. Other than elephant, leopard, sloth bear, sambur, spotted and barking deer, wild boar and wild buffalo are also found here. Torque Macaque, Purple face leaf monkey and nocturnal slender Loris can be also found. This national park is one of the main bird-watching sites in the country, including aquatic birds such as the white bellied sea eagle. All dry zone vegetation is found in abundance at Maduru Oya Park. After the safari, you will be taken back to your hotel. Spend overnight at a 4* hotel in Pasikuda. Your Stay is on Bed & Breakfast Basis.Meals :BreakfastDay 4 : Pasikudha, Kalkudha - Pasikudha, KalkudhaAfter breakfast, you will spend the day at leisure on the beach. The beaches of Passikudah are largely untouched compared with other beaches around the island, making it the ideal spot to soak some rays and discover the vibrant marine life beneath the azure waves. Indulge in some popular water sports such as scuba diving and snorkelling, and feast your eyes on an uncharted world of wonders lingering in the crystalline waters of Pasikudah Bay. Spend overnight at a 4* hotel in Pasikuda. Your Stay is on Bed & Breakfast Basis.Meals :BreakfastDay 5 : Pasikudha, Kalkudha - ColomboAfter breakfast, you will be driven to airport for your flight back home or dropped off at Colombo, Dambulla, Kandy, Negombo or Mount Lavinia.Meals :Breakfast
You will be picked up from centrally located hotels in Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia, Knady or Dambulla.