5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo
Explore Upper Egypt’s ancient landmarks on a multi-day tour package from Cairo with flights included. After a convenient hotel, airport or train station pickup, embark on a cruise down the Nile, visiting the ancient temples at Luxor, Aswan, the West Bank, and other important sites. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner on board, and learn Egyptian history and culture from a professional guide.
Experience ancient Egypt on a 5-day river cruise combo package from Cairo Explore Luxor and Aswan and learn about Egyptian history from a guide
Enjoy three meals a day aboard the ship and flights to/from Cairo included Save time with skip-the-line access to attractions and hotel pickup/drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- 4 nights accommodation
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional art historian guide
- pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- Private tour
- flight tickets
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- taxes and charges
- entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Flight from Cairo to luxor
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Book 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor included sightseeing and flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo.
pick up from your Hotel in Cairo then transfer you to take your flight to Luxor .
arrive then our guide will be waiting for you to transfer you to the cruise.
Day 1 Embarkation visit the Luxor Temple to see most interesting the granite statues of Ramses the Great.
inside Karnak temples built in different reigns through the ancient Egyptian History .
Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatsheput and Tutomosis III,
the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
after you finish your tour will be Transfer to the cruise.
Boarding before Lunch. Meals : Lunch on board. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance show. Overnight in Cruise
Accommodation included: over night cruise
Day 2: West bank.valley of the kings
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Breakfast on Board then Tours our tour Guide will be waiting for you at 8:00 am and start your tour to The West Bank – the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and The Temple of Queen Hatsheput at El Deir El Bahari. Excursion to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Then visit the Temple of Queen Hatsheput. Lunch on board.Sail to Esna. Afternoon, Tea. Disco Party.Overnight on Board in Edfu.
Accommodation included: over night 5 stars Nile cruise
Day 3: Edfu temple.komombo temple.enjoy sailing
Pass By: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Breakfast on board then with our tour Guide will pick you up once the cruise land Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu after you finish your tour will transfer you back to the cruise then . Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board.
Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo. Overnight on board the Cruise.
Accommodation included: over night cruise
Day 4: Aswan Tours
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Sail to Aswan. once you reach to Aswan our guide will pick you up from the Cruise to Start you tour visiting The High Dam which is built in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
The Philae temple on the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple is located on very interesting island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser.
The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
then after the tour will transfer you back to the cruise
Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on the cruise .
Overnight in Board
Accommodation included: over night Nile cruise
Day 5: Flight back to Cairo
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and Transfer you to Aswan airport and once you arrive to Cairo we will transfer you back to your Hotel in Cairo
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo or Giza hotels
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.