5 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore
India’s greatest cities in the 5-days tour by visiting Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore National Park, and Jaipur. This is a complete package of your dream holiday which includes magnificent Sunrise view of Taj Mahal (India’s crown jewel), you will be on an intensive tiger tracking to see these majestic predators walking, This private tour in all cities is a worry-free trip
• Ranthambore Tiger Tour
• See native wildlife in their natural environment via Jeep/Canter Safari with the naturalist
• The most visited Golden Triangle circuit guarantees a historical sojourn filled with adventure to India.
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Perfect introduction for the first-time visitor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- 3/4/5 Star Hotel accommodation on twin sharing
- Private Airconditioned Vehicle
- Private Tour Guides
- Morning Jungle safaris at Ranthambore Tiger Reserve in a shared Jeep (Canter)
What's excluded :
- Camera/Entrance fees to monuments
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Begin the trip by being picked up from the Delhi Hotel/airport. You will have a half-day tour of Delhi starting with the impressive Lutyen’s Delhi. Visit the India Gate, a war memorial. You will also drive by the Parliament House, the President's Palace and Secretariat buildings.
Visit Humayun's Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which was an early example of Mughal architecture. Then visit the 11th century Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty. Finally see Bahai Temple, also known as the Lotus Temple (closed Mondays) and Afterward, you will drive to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal. Overnight Hotel stay in Agra.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel stay in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Ranthambore
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
In the morning at 545 am, you will be picked up by our guide and driver visit the world-famous monument of love, The Taj Mahal, at sunrise a UNESCO World Heritage Site (closed Fridays). Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, visit the historic Agra Fort, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then head to Ranthambhore National Park. Upon arrival in Ranthambhore, check into your hotel. Overnight stay in Ranthambhore.
*Please note: Few Zones At Ranthambhore National Park is closed during the monsoon season (July 1 to Sept 30) every year
Duration: 1 day
• Dinner: 1 Dinner in Ranthambore (at the hotel)
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Ranthambhore.
Day 3: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Stop At: Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur District, Rajasthan
Ranthambhore is not only a national park -it’s an ideal home for tigers & variant types of species, a superior example of Tiger Reserve in India. Take an early morning (6-9 AM) 3-4 hours Game Drive this morning. Come back to the hotel for freshening up and breakfast. Then leave for the Pink City of India - Jaipur. After the long travel, you check into your hotel at Jaipur for the night.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: overnight in Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Today you have a full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an ascent to the entrance of Hillside Amer Fort Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
After breakfast, proceed to Delhi and dropped off at your desired location in Delhi.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.