5-Days Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
The Golden Triangle is the most popular tour circuit in India. It is a great introductory tour for first timers traveling through India. This tour features visits to three of India’s most historical cities, namely Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It offers visits to monuments such as the Red Fort of Delhi, the Amber Fort in Jaipur and, foremost, the Taj Mahal in Agra. The history, art and architecture dating back to 15th and 16th Centuries come alive by seeing these imperial monuments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 nights accommodation in select hotels
- Accommodation using double/twin sharing room
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (however you have the flexibility to explore more
- Surface transportation by air-conditioned car with chauffeur as per the itinerary
- Sedan car holds up to 3 passengers. SUV or 3 row car for more than 3 passengers and a van for more than 6 passengers.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Local English-speaking guides for 1 day in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur (other language guides are arranged on prior request)
- 1 dinner at Chowki Dhani Jaipur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Camera fee
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
The tour representative will meet and pick you up from Airport/ Hotel and transfer you to your booked 5-star hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned car. Enjoy the day at your leisure, relaxing or exploring the city, before your trip begins the next day.
Overnight: 4 star Premium :- Regent Grand or similar
Day 2: Delhi Local & Delhi- Agra (Red fort, Lotus temple, Humayun tomb are closed on Monday)
After breakfast that includes a strong coffee or tea, meet your guide for a private tour of Old and New Delhi. Later go sightseeing to the Raj Ghat (a famous memorial commemorating the cremation of Mahatma Gandhi), pass the famous Red Fort and make a stop at Jama Masjid. You may also visit Chandni Chowk and the spice markets. Later on, proceed to New Delhi. See the Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower in India, the imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Lotus Temple. Afterwards, you will drive to Mughal City Agra (205kms/4Hrs) and check into your hotel for overnight stay in Agra.
Overnight: 4 star Premium :- Hotel Fern or similar
Day 3: Agra Local & Agra to Jaipur (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday)
Freshen up and get ready to explore the beauty of Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal is listed among the Seven Wonders of the World and is the emblem of eternal love. It was built in 1653 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Constructed of white marble, this monument is among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This epitome of love leaves the visitors awe-struck with its architectural magnificence. Later return to the hotel to enjoy your delicious breakfast with memories of the Taj Mahal. Check out from the hotel and make your way to Agra Fort. This outstanding architectural example of the Mughal Empire dates back to 1080 AD. After sightseeing in Agra, you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur (5 hour drive). En route you may visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Reach Jaipur by late evening. Check in to your hotel in Jaipur.
Overnight: 4star Premium:- Hotel Park Regis or similar
Day 4: Jaipur Local Tour
This morning after breakfast, visit the Amber fort which was built in 16th century . Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, enjoy a walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory. The evening is at your leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.
Overnight: 4star Premium :- Hotel Park Regis or similar
Day 5: Jaipur / Delhi Drop
You will be transferred back to the Jaipur/ Delhi airport for your onward journey. Return home with sweet memories of your tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Representative will be waiting outside exit gate#5 of terminal 3Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are no ties to any local photographers at monuments.
- If you wish to hire a cameraman, average cost is approximately Rs 30-40 for photographs.
- It is recommended to not engage locals at the monuments.
- Kindly check ticket price before leaving the ticket counters.
- Children 0-4 years are complimentary
- Children 5 years and above will be charged for extra bed
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.