5-Hour Self-Guided Layover Tour to Luo Hong Art Museum with Peking Duck Option
If you have at least 6 hours between your arrival and departure flights, a Beijing layover doesn’t mean hours stuck in the airport. If you have at least 10 hours between flights, check off Luo Hong Art Museum nearby the Capital Airport on this private self-guided tour, explore the most authentic resonance between the soul and everything. Afterwards, you can also choose the option to have a meal in Bianyifang Restaurant for an authentic peking duck before returning to the airport for your onward flight.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Capital Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Luo Hong Art Museum
What's excluded :
- Peking duck meal (optional)
- Extra tour guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luo Hong Art Museum, No.6 Kaifa Street Beijing Shunyi Airport Expressway Yanglin Avenue exit 200 meters left, Beijing China
Your English speaking driver will meet you at the arrival hall out of the baggage claim area, holding a sign displaying your name. Then you will hop into an air-conditioned vehicle and driven in comfort to Luo Hong Art Museum, which is located near the Beijing Capital Airport. It was founded by Mr. Luo Hong and opened on August 10, 2016. Mr. Luo Hong, the founder of Black Swan, is also an internationally renowned nature photographer and environmental activist. He uses his unique photographic language to express the purity and beauty of nature and life, explore the most authentic resonance between the soul and everything, and awaken people's love for nature.
Upon arrival, your driver will assist with buying the tickets for you. You can first walk around the outside garden and take some beautiful photos. Then enter the museum, you will start off with a movie and then enter the gallery, enjoy a 2-hour free time in the museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Capital Airport Road, Shou Du Ji Chang Lu, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Afterwards, you will be transferred back to the airport or Beijing downtown. You also can choose the option to have a lunch or dinner in Bianyifang Restaurant for the authentic peking duck meal. After meal, transfer to the airport or Beijing downtown.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: pickup at Capital Airport (PEK).Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Tour with Peking Duck Meal 12/15/2020 - 1/3/2022
Tour only 11/30/2016 - 11/29/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.