5-hours Private Tour : Morning Boat Ride With Ancient Temple Walk
Varanasi the city of Ghats is known in the world for its beautiful Ghats, Century old Temple. Here Hindu people come for Moksha is the highest goal of Hindus.Stroll around the oldest city of the world, visit one of the most sacred Hindus, temples, Walk through the narrow alleys and also explore ancient mosques. Every hindu born on earth once in their life come to Varanasi and pray in the temple of lord Shiva (Vishwanath Temple).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mineral water per person.
- Heritage walk.
- Boat Ride.
- View of Cremation.
- Dashashwamedh ghat.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Arrival and Departure from the Airport/Railway station is not included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varanasi Excursion, Varanasi 221002 India
Activity at Godowlia crossing embark on this auspicious tour of the Kashi Vishwanath Temple also known as the Golden Temple, located in the city of Gautameshwar Mahadev. This temple is known to be the most important Lord Shiva temple in India. Visit this temple and know more about the history and origin of Hinduism. Get a glimpse of the epics that depicts various stories related to Lord Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu.
Post this, meadow through the hidden and narrow lanes of Kashi and explore the peace and harmony that exists in this Vicinity. Moving to through the local bazaars and market places, make it the Manikarnika Ghat, the Largest crematorium ground in the world.
• Walk through narrow lanes.
• Witness the Golden Temple in Kashi.
• Visit a historical mosque.
• Witness the largest cremation ground in the world.
• English Speaking tour guide.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Mineral water per person.
• Heritage walk.
• Boat Ride.
• View of Cremation.
• Dashashwamedh ghat.
• All applicable taxes and service charges.
• Arrival and Departure from the Airport/Railway station is not included.
• Any personal expenses during the tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
05:00 AM Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.