5-Hours Tour at The Pyramids of Giza (Including Camel Ride)
This safari tour combines an adventurous Camel riding around the massive Pyramids with a relaxing
evening of food and entertainment.
per adult from
What's included :
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Three Pyramids' tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. They will be waiting in the lobby holding a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Move to experience a camel riding at Giza Pyramids at sunset. While experiencing the camel riding, you will enjoy the fascinating view of the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus from outside. The Great Pyramids are considered as the oldest one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World, tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years and the most important touristic sites in Egypt.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.