5 star volcano eruption hike, volcano tunnel and Blue Lagoon bath included
- You will experience historical event that only happens every 900 years or so,
which makes you very special
- You see the famous eruption with your own naked eye and will be able to post a
picture of you with the eruption on social media
- Travel in a small group that makes your experience more enjoyable and
- See old lava fields from eruption that happens over thousands of years ago and
then witness the brand new ones
- You get an experienced and fun guide which will make your day memorable
and make sure you leave happy
- Soak in the geothermal Blue Lagoon and recover from the long hike.
- Explore the volcanic lava caves inside of a volcano.
On this Volcano eruption tour with Reykjanes Peninsula sightseeing included you will get to see what Iceland is all about. All the history it has to keep.
Just ask yourself this question, have you really been to Iceland if you haven´t been to the volcano eruption? This is NOT something you want to miss!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free wifi
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Raufarholshellir
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geldingadalur, Iceland
Visit and witness a live volcano eruption.
This is an absolutely unique event that happens every 900 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
Get this one time opportunity to bathe in the luxury baths, Blue Lagoon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Raufarholshellir, Route 39, Hveragerdi Iceland
Go deep into the earth and into one of Icelands largest volcano.
Explore the caves of the volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is between 08:30 and 09:00If you are located in the centre of Reykjavik, then we might ask you to go to closest bus stop.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.